Escravos-Warri-Oben Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of CoalSwarm and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Escravos-Warri-Oben Gas Pipeline is an existing natural gas pipeline in Nigeria.
The pipeline runs from Escravos in Delta State, to Warri in Delta State, to Oben node in Edo state, Nigeria.
- Operator: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent Company: Government of Nigeria
- Current capacity: 150 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 110 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- NNPC Completes 539km of Gas Pipeline Projects, NNPC press release, 22 Nov. 2017.
- [https://erera.arrec.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Session-1-2nd-paper-WAGP.pdf PERSPECTIVE OF NATURAL GAS SUPPLY FOR POWER GENERATION IN THE SUB- REGION], WAGPA, Nov. 20, 2012