Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies
"The Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies, Inc. aims to offer an arena where those with an interest in the study of consciousness and the fringe sciences can gain access to articles, links and other research to educate and interchange ideas in the zone where spirituality and scientific research interface." 
- President - James E. Beichler, Ph.D
- Former President - Alan Hugenot, D.Sc.
- Vice President - William Wilson, J.D.
- Secretary Treasurer - Karin Nemri, A.S., C.S.C.
- Asst. Treasurer - Lee S. Lawrence, CPA
- President Emeritus - Rev. Harry L. Serio, D.Min.
- Executive Administrator - Paul Hauser, J.D.
- ASCS Board of Directors: Boyce Batey, James E. Beichler, acquelyn A. Close, Rick Darby, Stephen H. Hall, Alan Hugenot, Lee E. Lawrence, John Franklin Miller III, Karin Nemri, Harry L. Serio, David Stang, William E. Wilson
- Advisory Council: Stafford Betty, Edward R. Close, Larry Dossey, Suzanne R. Giesemann, Jean Houston, Stanley Krippner, Lawrence LeShan, Raymond A. Moody, Jr., Vernon M. Neppe, Anne Puryear, Herb Puryear, Charles T. Tart, John W. White
- Frontiers of the Spirit: Studies in the Mystical and Psychical Areas in Observance of the Twentieth Anniversary of the Founding of Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship by Paul Lambourne Higgins (Ed.).
Resources and articles
- Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies About, organizational web page, accessed October 22, 2018.