ACCION International is an international non-government organization that provides "micro" loans and "business training to poor women and men who start their own businesses." "ACCION began issuing microloans 40 years ago." 
- Monica Brand, Vice President of Marketing and Product Development
- Elisabeth Rhyne, Senior vice president
- Victoria White, Vice President and Project Manager
- Nancy Sherwood Truitt (Chair), Senior Advisor, The Tinker Foundation, Inc.
- John W. Scott (Vice Chair)
- Russell B. Faucett (Secretary) - General Partner, Barrington Partners
- Tara Kenney (Treasurer) - Managing Director, Deutsche Asset Management, Inc.
- Titus Brenninkmeijer - President, Solgenix LLC
- Michael Chu - Senior Partner, Pegasus Capital, Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School
- José Fernández - Partner and Global Chair of Latin American Practice Group, Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Pamela P. Flaherty - Senior Vice President, Citigroup, Inc.
- Gustavo A. Herrero - Executive Director, Harvard Business School, Latin America Research Center
- Richard Huber - CEO, Norte-Sur Partners
- Henry Miller - COO, Goodman Media International, Inc.
- María Otero - President & CEO, ACCION International
- Robert Pattillo - Founder, Gray Ghost Microfinance Fund
- Álvaro Rodríguez Arreguí - CFO, Vitro, S.A.
- Christopher Smart, CFA, Ph.D - Director, International Investments, Pioneer Investments
- Kathy Waldron - President, Baruch College, City University of New York
- Terence Canavan - Retired Executive Vice President, Chemical Bank
- Robert Helander - Managing Partner, InterConsult LLP
- Daniel R. Martin - Associate Professor, Pace University
- Tom McDermott - Managing Director, TPM
- Crocker Nevin - Private Investor
- Steve Knaebel - former board member
- John Hammock - former executive director 
- Diana Taylor
- Marcia Brown
56 Roland Street, Suite 300
Boston, MA 02129 USA
- People, Global Equity Initiative, accessed November 21, 2007.