Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger / Action Contre la Faim (ACF) "was founded in France in 1979 among the so-called “second generation” humanitarian organizations— those agencies whose identities were forged in response to the perceived limits of traditional humanitarianism. Seeking a less deferential role for humanitarian actors, these organizations sought a brand of humanitarian politics that could influence political actors and outcomes, not just mitigate atrocities on the ground. The resulting organizational shift revolutionized how humanitarian professionals responded to international crises and interacted with key actors, institutions, and agencies." 
- Nan Dale, Executive Director
- David Blanc, Program Director
- Jean-Christophe Rufin - Honorary President
Accessed October 2008: 
- Raymond Debbane - Chairman - The Invus Group, LLC
- Joseph G. Audi - InterAudi Bank
- Alexis Azria - Writer
- Cristina Enriquez-Bocobo - Enriquez-Bocobo Constructs
- Pierre Fay - Luxottica Group
- Burton K. Haimes - Chairman Emeritus - Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Yves-Andre Istel - Rothschild, Inc.
- Ketty Maisonrouge - KettyMaisonrouge & Company, Inc.
- Daniel Py - Medical-Instill Technologies
- Thilo Semmelbauer
- Wendy C. Weiler - Argosy Partners
- Kara Young
Accessed October 2008: 
- Henri Barguirdjian - Graff USA
- Christian Blanckaert - Hermès, France
- Olivier Cassegrain - Longchamp
- Sabine Cassel
- Chris Davis - Boomerang, HealthandAge.com
- Robert de Rothschild - Rothschild, Inc.
- Nicole Douillet - Crédit Suisse
- Kaissa Doumbe-Moulongo Schejbal - Singer
- Lynn Frailey - Events Planner
- Peggy Kerry - US Mission to the United Nations
- Achim Moeller - Moeller Fine Art, Ltd.
- James G. Niven - Sotheby’s
- Xavier Noël - Paris Gourmet
- Maciek Schejbal - Kaïssa Management - Makai Productions
- Cara Seymour - Actor
- Rick Smilow - The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE)
- Alice Stock - Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Ronald Waldman - School of Public Health, Columbia University
- Nina S. Zagat - Zagat Survey
- Tim Zagat - Zagat Survey
Donors (between January 1 and December 31, 2006) 
MAJOR INSTITUTIONAL DONORS
- Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (BPRM)
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Conseil Général du Val de Marne (France)
- European Community
- Humanitarian Aid Department (ECHO)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA)
- United Kingdom Department for International Development (DFID)
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
CORPORATIONS Donors of $25,000 and more
- Calyon Corporation
- Banque CAIXA
- Fidelity Investments Charitable Gift Fund
- Orrick, Herrington, Sutcliffe Foundation
Donors of $10,000 up to $24,999
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC
- IBM Employee Services Center
- Luxottica Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Rothschild, Inc.
- Wachovia Securities
Other assorted donors included:
- Adtek Information Systems, Inc.
- Blackstone Group
- Goodrich Foundation
- Home Depot Foundation
- Pepsico Foundation
- Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- Schering Corporations
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ International Network, Action Against Hunger, accessed October 6, 2008.
- ↑ Directors, Action Against Hunger, accessed October 6, 2008.
- ↑ Advisory Council, Action Against Hunger, accessed October 6, 2008.
- ↑ 2006 Annual Report, Action Against Hunger, accessed October 6, 2008.