"Crozier, also a former chief executive of ad agency Saatchi & Saatchi, will take up the role later in the year...
"After two years in the mid-1980s at the Pedigree Petfoods division of confectionery giant Mars, Crozier moved over to work in advertising, where he rose to chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi. In 2000 he left the agency to take the job of chief executive at the FA." 
- Chair, ASOS
- Non-executive director of Debenhams plc (2006)
- Former Group Chief Executive, Royal Mail Group (2003–2010)
- Former Non-executive director of Camelot Group plc (2007–2010)
- Former Chief Executive of the Football Association (2000–2002)
- Former Joined Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising in 1998. Joint Chief Executive (1995–1998)
- Formerly at Pedigree Petfoods, a division of Mars. Where he first made his acquaintance with Allan Leighton, who later hired Crozier to work at Royal Mail as CEO.