Advocacy Ink describes itself as a "full-service firm offering public relations, communications, Washington representation and political consulting to a broad range of clients."
"Advocacy Ink will get your issue the ink you need to win - by the column inch and over the airwaves," it states on its website. (Note Advocacy Ink the PR firm described on this page is not to be confused with Advocacy Ink the non-profit group which is an arm of DeMilo Production which does advocacy on child Labor, homelessness and justice issues).
Writing for Alternet Michael Ordoña referred to Advocacy Ink as a Republican public relations firm. Ina story on pro-Kerry comic books, Audrey Mullen, a partner Advocacy Ink stated that "I don't know anyone on the right who has the spare time to indulge in [comic books], but maybe this is how Democrats reach their base. We, on the other hand, have National Review."
- Audrey Mullen
- Dave Mohel
- Piper Largent
Advocacy Ink do not disclose a client list on their website but state that some of the work they have done for clients includes:
- "Building a grassroots coalition for mobilization on corporate regulatory issues"
- "Managing the government affairs program for a medical association"
- "Adopt an anti-union print ad ready for placement.."
Press releases, presumably for some of their clients are highlighted on their company website  including:
- American Council for Affordable and Reliable Energy (ACARE)
- The Institute For Liberty
- The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
- Steve Milloy, who along with Tom Borelli, co-managed the Free Enterprise Action Fund.
- Ilario Pantano
- Christian Leaders for a Nuclear-Free Iran
- Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT)
They assisted the "D.C. Parents for School Choice" campaign in 2003, are listed as a "partner" in an upcoming May 2005 Aviation Week Conference. Their general slant seems to be pro-corporate, anti-regulation, Republican, conservative, somewhat libertarian.
Advocacy Ink represents authors of the following books:
- "Green Hell: How Environmentalists Plan to Control Your Life and What You Can Do To Stop Them"
- "Why You're Wrong About the Right Behind the Myths: The Surprising Truth About Conservatives."
- A political thriller by Ralph Reed, formerly of the Moral Majority.
- "Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party's Buried Past" by Bruce Bartlett.
- "To Set the Record Straight: How Swift Boat Veterans, POWs and the New Media Defeated John Kerry"
- "The Sky's Not Falling! Why It's Ok to Chill About Global Warming"
- "Eco-Freaks: Environmentalism Is Hazardous to Your Health!"
901 North Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ "About Us", Advocacy Ink website, accessed July 2009.
- ↑ "Advocacy Ink: Public Relations", Advocacy Ink website, accessed July 2009.
- ↑ Michael Ordoña, "The Rise of a Satanic Right?", AlterNet, September 13, 2004.
- ↑ http://advocacyink.com/press