African Journal of Legal Studies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The African Journal of Legal Studies is published by the Africa Law Institute. 
Accessed August 2007: 
The volunteer editorial staff of the journal is as follows:
- Editor - Chernor Jalloh, B.A., LL.B., B.C.L., M.St.
- Associate Editors
- French Editors
- Obijiofor Aginam, Assistant Professor of Law, Carleton University, Department of Law.
- Alex Amankwah, Associate Professor and former Deputy Dean of the School of Law, James Cook University, Australia.
- Abdul Karim Bangura, Researcher-in-Residence at the Center for Global Peace; Assistant professor of International Relations, American University, Washington, D.C.
- Adelle Blackett, Associate Professor, McGill University, Faculty of Law.
- Uche Ewelukwa, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Arkansas School of Law.
- Edwini Kessie, Counselor, Council and Trade Negotiations Committee Division, World Trade Organization.
- Rita Koyame, Assistant Professor of Economics, Florida Memorial College.
- Edward Kwakwa, Legal Counsel and Head, Legal and Constitutional Affairs, World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Vincent O. Nmehielle, Principal Defender, Special Court for Sierra Leone and formerly Bram Fischer Chair of Human Rights Law, The Mandela Institute, School of Law, University of the Witwatersrand.
- Rama Mani, Associate Faculty Member, Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- Pacifique Manirakiza, Associate Professor of Law, University of Ottawa.
- Ikechi Mgbeoji, Assistant Professor of Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University.
- Kofi Quashigah, Senior Lecturer, University of Ghana, Legon.