African Public Broadcasting Foundation
"APBF aims to provide sub-Saharan Africa's 500 million people – half of whom are under the age of 18 – with an efficient and sustainable public broadcasting infrastructure that consistently transmits programming which inspires, entertains, informs and educates and with which audiences can easily identify.
"Sub-Saharan Africa is the last frontier of free-to-air network television. Meeting its public service broadcasting needs represents a unique and stimulating challenge. But it is a challenge that can now be achieved.
"APBF will utilise the audio-visual power of television to stimulate Africa's social and economic transformation."
International Advisory Board
Accessed August 2011: 
- Emmanuel Akyeampong President, APBF USA.
- Richard Dowden
- Mensa Otabil
- Jane Evans (WV)
- George Twumasi Founder, APBF International
- Robert Soteriou Finance Director, APBF International
- Kahlil Byrd Executive Director, APBF USA
- Duncan Irvine APBF's Executive Producer
- Nicholas Charalambides
- Mary Goodyear
- Mark Harvey
- Jonathan Schütz
- Graham Mytton