Agency for Cooperation and Research in Development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Agency for Cooperation and Research in Development (ACORD) "was established in 1976 as a consortium of international non-governmental organisations (NGOs), with the purpose of collectively responding to emergency situations in some of Africa's poorest, most crisis prone and marginalised areas...
"Support from founding members and government sources have remained strong with continued funding from donors such as Oxfam Novib, the European Commission, DFID, CIDA, CCFD, the Belgian Government, Interpares, the Dutch Government and various UN agencies." 
- Mr Ousainou Ngum - Executive Director
Accessed December 2010: 
- Richard Bennett - British
- Ibrahim Ouedraogo (Chair) - Burkinabe
- Sylli Gandega - Mauritanian
- Maggie Pankhurst (Treasurer) - British
- Gertrude Kazoviyo - Burundian
- Betty Plewes - Canadian
- Mutizwa Mukute - Zimbabwean
- Jacqueline Williams - Sierra Leonian
Resources and articles
- Rosalba Oywa
- Micheline Ravololonarisoa
- Molly Kane
- Helen Pankhurst
- Anti Corruption Coalition Uganda
- Brendan Gormley - former chair
- James Firebrace - former chair
- ↑ faqs, Agency for Cooperation and Research in Development, accessed December 8, 2010.
- ↑ Governance, Agency for Cooperation and Research in Development, accessed December 8, 2010.