Albert Stubblebine III
Albert "Bert" Newton Stubblebine III (born 1930) is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He was also known for his interest in psychic warfare and his hope to develop an army of soldiers with powers such as the ability to walk through walls. Stubblebine's statements questioning damage to the The Pentagon made during the September 11 attacks have been cited by conspiracy theorists such as David Ray Griffin to suggest that there was a conspiracy involving some elements of the United States government. wiki His wife is Rima E. Laibow.
- President (2007), Natural Solutions Foundation
- Former Director, Canadian Submarine Technologies Inc.
- Former Chair, PSI-TECH
- BDM Corporation
- Trustee, Foundation for Magnetic Science 
Resources and articles
- Dr. Rath Health Foundation is highly critical of him  as is the International Advocates for Health Freedom 
- Foundation for Magnetic Science Trustees, organizational web page, accessed July 29, 2013.