Alice Slater is President of the GRACE Policy Institute and Convenor of the Abolition 2000 Sustainable Energy Working Group. She is a member of the New York City Bar Association’s Energy Committee and an Advisor to the Nuclear Policy Research Institute.
"Alice Slater, President of the Global Resource Action Center for the Environment (GRACE) which forms links between the research, policy, and grassroots communities to promote solutions to preserve the future of the planet. She is a founder of Abolition 2000, a global network working for a treaty to eliminate nuclear weapons and serves on the NYC Bar Association's Committee on International Security Affairs. She was the Associate Producer of "After Hiroshima: Remembrance, Reflection, and the Future," for WNET and other PBS stations, and has written articles, op-eds, and letters which appeared in numerous periodicals including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and International Herald Tribune." 
- Committee, James Aronson Award for Social Justice Journalism
- Director, War and Peace Foundation 
- Director, Lawyers' Committee on Nuclear Policy 
- Director, World BEYOND War 
- Outreach Coordinator, Abolition Now
- Steering Committee, Middle Powers Initiative
- Advisory Board, Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space 
- New York Director, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Advisor/Supporter, We, The World 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Committee Members, James Aronson Award for Social Justice Journalism, accessed January 8, 2010.
- Directors, War and Peace Foundation, accessed January 8, 2009.
- Bios, Lawyers' Committee on Nuclear Policy, accessed September 7, 2009.
- World BEYOND War Who, organizational web page, accessed November 4, 2019.
- Board, Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, accessed December 12, 2011.
- We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.