(Redirected from Allen J. Model)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allen Model "Co-Founder and Managing Director of Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd., Philadelphia, PA 1992 – present.
- Transatlantic Steering Group, Project on Democratic Transitions 
- Trustee, Academy of Natural Sciences 
- Private Investor, Model Entities, Philadelphia, PA 1988 – present.
- President, Hansal Realty Company, Inc. Philadelphia, PA 1986 – 1991.
- Consultant, Blue Ridge Real Estate Company, Philadelphia, PA 1985 – 1987.
- Associate/Counsel, Dechert, Price and Rhodes, Philadelphia, PA 1980 – 1987.
- Director, Blue Ridge Real Estate Company, Chairman of Audit Committee (1975 – 2002)
- Director, Big Boulder, Chairman of Audit Committee (1975 – 2002)
- Director, Metrowest Bank, Member of Audit Committee and Chairman of Compensation Committee (1990 – 2001)
- Director, Anchor Health Properties, Co-Founder and Director (1990 – present)
- Director, Championship Golf Management, Chairman of Audit Committee, (2003 – present)
- Director, Lighting Control, Inc., Chairman of the Board (1994 – present)
- Director, Telemedicine Solutions, Member of Board of Directors (2003 – present)
- Director, Pershing Square Ltd., Member of Advisory Board (2005 – present)
- Board Member, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Treasurer and Chairman of Finance Committee (1988 – 2000)
- Board Member, Institute of Contemporary Art of the University of Pennsylvania, Trustee and Member of Building Committee (1987 – 1991)
- Board Member, American Bird Conservancy, Chairman of the Long-Range Planning Committee and Chairman of the Conservation Committee (1996 – present)
- Board Member, Nature Conservancy of the Delaware Valley, Member of Board of Trustees (1990 – 1999)
- Board Member, The Nature Conservancy, Member of the International Gifts Committee of the National Campaign (1999 – 2003)
- Board Member, National Audubon Society, Chairman of the Finance and Planning Committee and Member of Executive Committee (2002 – present)
- Board Member, RARE Center, Chairman of the Long Range Planning Committee and Treasurer (1990 - present)
- Board Member, Wildlife Trust, Chairman of the Conservation Committee and Member of the Long Range Planning and Executive Committees (1997 – present)
- Chestnut Hill Academy, Member of Board of Trustees (1984 –1992)
- Carson Valley School, Member of Board of Directors (1980 – 1990)
- Middlesex School, Chairman of the Long Range Planning Committee, Member of Executive Committee (1984 – present)
- University of Pennsylvania Law Alumni Society, Treasurer of Board of Managers (1986 – 1992)
- Jerusalem Foundation, Chairman of the Projects Committee (1985 – present)
- Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Vice President of Board (1983 – 1989) and Chairman of Building Committee (1984 – 1986)
- Southwest Neighborhood Community Enrichment Center, Member of Advisory Board (1984 – present)
- Leo Model Foundation, Chairman of the Board (1982 – present)