America's Truth Forum
America's Truth Forum (ATF), dating from December 2005, formerly called the People's Truth Forum (PTF), which dated from April 2005, was founded by Jeff Epstein. (See web domain information below.)
In a December 18, 2005 post at Think-Israel, Epstein wrote that the ATF is "a group of non-partisan, non-political concerned citizens committed to bringing the truth about the threat of radical Islam to the American people. The government won't do it. The media won't do it. That leaves us." Epstein made a call for donations to support an upcoming symposium, saying "If we fail, the Islamofascists win a crucial battle in the War on Terror..."
The contents of the America's Truth Forum website mirrors that of the People's Truth Forum website. The ATF and PTF mission statements are identical. The ATF states that it "operates in association with Basics Project, a non-partisan, non-profit" 501c3.
According to a July 31, 2005, interview with PTF's founder Jeff Epstein, the People's Truth Forum "is a non-partisan, fact-based organization whose mission is to educate the American people on controversial topics of national security." Epstein said that PTF's "primary objective is to disseminate critical information that is not readily available, via conventional channels, to concerned citizens" and that it will "always deal in facts" and its "sources are always credible."
The PEOPLESTRUTHFORUM.COM domain name was registered April 20, 2005, to Jeff Epstein (Email fsalvato AT comcast.net), also listed as administrative, billing, and technical contact, according to WHOIS.
ATF Upcoming Events
"Understanding the Origins & Threat of Islamist Terrorism. A Symposium: Second in a Nationwide Series", November 10-11, 2006, in Las Vegas, Nevada. 
America's Truth Forum
PO Box 802
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Phone: 866 709-3474
Email: staff AT peoplestruthforum.com
The People's Truth Forum
PO Box 331
Colchester, CT 06415
Phone: 860 537-0211
Email: info AT peoplestruthforum.com
Related SourceWatch Resources
- American Congress for Truth
- Brigitte Gabriel
- Frank Salvato
- Joe Kaufman
- Laura Mansfield
- The New Media Journal.us
- "Symposium covers radical Islamic threat to U.S. Event featuring panel of experts meant to serve as wake-up call to nation," WorldNetDaily, June 28, 2005.
- Frank Salvato, "CBS/Infinity Radio blacks out anti-terror conference: Too many people might be emotionally affected by the subject matter'," WorldNetDaily, July 16, 2005; Iowa Presidential Watch, July 18, 2005; and EnterStageRight.com, July 25, 2005.
- Pile, "CBS Decides Its Viewers "Can't Handle The (PHONY) Truth," BSAlert.com, July 17, 2005.
- "CBS/Infinity Radio Censors Terror Information," The Conservative Voice, July 17, 2005.
- Brigitte Gabriel, "CBS Infinity Radio Uses 'Emotions' to Stifle Truth of Anti-Terror Conference," Family Security Matters, July 18, 2005.
- Mary Ellen Burke, "CBS Muzzles Ad on Radical-Islamist Threats," Human Events Online, July 18, 2005: "Among the congressional supporters is Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.), who wrote in an endorsement for the symposium, 'I find it deeply troubling the very nature of the threat that seeks to destroy our way of life is not being discussed among major decision makers in Washington.'"
- Judson Cox, "An Interview with Jeffrey Epstein," RenewAmerica and NC Rumors, July 31, 2005; The Conservative Voice and OpinionEditorials.com ("A project of Frontiers of Freedom"), August 1, 2005.
- Ron Strom, "Symposium on Islamic terror resisted. Organizer finds opposition to event from politicians, media, bank," WorldNetDaily, August 16, 2005. "WorldNetDaily founder and CEO Joseph Farah expressed support for the event."
- BradR, "Wingnuttery Censored!!! Those Traitors," Sadly, No! Blog, July 19, 2005.
- Jeffrey Epstein, "UPDATE: People's Truth Forum and The Radical Islamist Threat to World Peace and National Security," PTF (Free Republic), August 2, 2005.
- Erik Stakelbeck, Stakelbeck on Terror: "Recent Decade Shows Racial Profiling Makes Sense," Christian Broadcasting Network, August 16, 2005.
- Jamie Glazov, "Upcoming Symposium on the Threat of Radical Islam," FrontPageMag.com, August 18, 2005.
- Jeffrey Epstein, "People's Truth Forum: Remedies In The Age of Terrorism," MensNewsDaily.com, August 23, 2005.
- Venkatasrinivas Polavarapu (Gani Pola), "How to counter global terrorism," c2b2bnews.com, November 28, 2005. Announcement for luncheon seminar by the Indian American Intellectuals Forum with Epstein as speaker.
- Ed Kaufman and Jeffrey Epstein, "CAIR Hotel Hell: How the Marriott chose to host defendants in a terror lawsuit and refused premises to a counter terrorist group," Militant Islam Monitor and Dhimmi Watch/Jihad Watch, December 2, 2005.
- Joe Kaufman, "Sleeping with the enemy at the Marriott," WorldNetDaily, December 3, 2005.
- John Lawless, "Marriott Rejects Terror Summit. Officials Cite Potential Protests in Turning Down Hard-Line Group," The Hoya, December 6, 2005. re We the People's Truth Forum (WPTF), President Jeffrey Epstein.
- Jeffrey Epstein, "Imagine This Scenario If You Have the Courage," Think-Israel Blog-Eds, December 18, 2005.
- Joe Kaufman and Jeffrey Epstein, "Georgetown’s Capitulation to Radical Islam," FrontPageMag.com, January 6, 2006.
- Jamie Glazov, "Anti-Terror Symposium," FrontPageMag.com, February 14, 2006. America's Truth Forum symposium to include speakers David Horowitz and Daniel Pipes
- Solomon, "America's Truth Forum Symposium," Solomonia, February 14, 2006. Symposium data.
- Jeff Epstein, "America's Truth Forum," Faith Freedom International, February 15, 2006.
- Always on Watch, "Symposium: April 29, 2006," Northern Virginiastan Blogspot, February 25, 2006. The registration form is for America's Truth Forum.
- "Top terrorist sighting raises no FBI interest. Al-Qaida operative known as 'next Mohamed Atta' spotted in California, law enforcement goes AWOL," WorldNetDaily, March 2, 2006. Scroll down in article for Epstein's input.
- News Release Wire: "America’s Truth Forum launches: Operation First Responder," ExpertClick.com, March 15, 2006.
- Joe Kaufman, "Denying the Terrorist Reality," FrontPageMag.com, March 21, 2006.
- "Counter-terror experts: 'Take off kid gloves'. Event will assemble top names to help 'wake up' America to threat," WorldNetDaily, March 23, 2006.
- Jeff Epstein, "While America Sleeps, Bloody War Rages," Human Events Online, April 6, 2006; The Rant, April 11, 2006.
- "The Underlying Roots Of Terrorism: Terrorism's Threat to World Peace & National Security. A Symposium Sponsored by America's Truth Forum in association with Basics Project. Friday Evening, April 28th, 2006," Thoughts on Everything and Nothing Blogspot, April 10, 2006: "VIP Pre-Symposium Reception": "Those in attendance will be provided with a unique opportunity to personally interact with our speakers and other 'prominent' guests including former CIA Director R. James Woolsey and author of Losing bin Laden, Shadow War and Disinformation: 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror, Richard Miniter."
- ATF News Advisory, "Al Qaeda's Suitcase Nukes: A Monumental Debate at the National Press Club, Sponsored by America's Truth Forum. American Hiroshima: An event that calls for the detonation of seven tactical nuclear weapons in seven major American cities in the near future," impactwire.com, April 24, 2006.
- "'Tangible proof' al-Qaida deploying nukes. Bombshell presentation to launch D.C. terror symposium," WorldNetDaily, April 25, 2006.
- Scott Swett and Tim Ziegler, "Notes from 'America's Truth Forum' Terror Symposium," FosterFriess.com, April 29, 2006.
- "Al Qaeda has a nuclear arsenal in the United States," B'nai Elim Blogspot, May 7, 2006 : "B'nai Elim provided the security for America's Truth Forum's Symposium on Terrorism." Also scroll down to statement by Epstein.
- Deborah Weiss, Commentary: "Forum: Two holy war stories," Washington Times, May 14, 2006.
- "JDL 'Former Leadership' Sponsor of Rally at US Capitol," DC Indymedia, May 26, 2006. Note: JDL = Jewish Defense League. Scroll down to Comment by DC Investigative Journalism Cooperative on AFT Conference.