"The Bridge is a foundation for peace and prosperity, joining the people of America and China together.
"If humanity is to survive, the great global challenges require partnership between China and America. The Bridge is a potent symbol of joining, because it demonstrates reaching out, the unity of opposites. As leaders of business, science, culture and media from both nations, we choose friendship and co-operation." 
Accessed January 2011: 
- Michael North is an American business executive, entrepreneur, technology developer and international investor, the founder of North Communications and Greenstar.
- Xiao Fang Zhou is a business manager and writer, native of Beijing, with 20 years experience in America. Expert in trade, import-export, cultural exchange and Mandarin translation.
- Jeh-Shyan Wong is CEO of the Singapore headquarters of CommerceNet, which establishes global standards for Internet commerce; an investor and lecturer with holdings across Africa, Central Asia, South Asia and China.
- Li Qun Lim is a respected Chinese doctor, teacher and lecturer specializing in innovative therapies for mind and body.
- Mary Buffett is a best-selling author published in 18 languages, a world-renowned investor and speaker, corporate strategy consultant and former member of the family of billionaire Warren Buffett.
- Chuck Spezzano is a global authority on human development, best-selling author of 30 books, founder of Psychology of Vision, who teaches seminars year-round to audiences around the world. 
Accessed January 2011: 
- Fan Li Glosserman is co-founder and executive director of Global Links Initiative, an author and lecturer, working to establish a non-profit sector in mainland China.
- Brad Glosserman is executive director of the Pacific Forum of the Center for Strategic and International Studies; he is an expert on American relations with China, Japan and Korea.
- Zhou Bing De is a former member of China People Political Consultative Committee, Vice President of China News, Consultant to Zhou En Lai and Deng Ying Chao Studies Center. She is a Member of the China Association for Promoting Peaceful Reunification, and the author of “My Uncle Zhou En Lai”, and “West Flower Hall.”
- Cynthia Ning is associate director of the Center for Chinese Studies and U.S. director of the Confucius Institute at the University of Hawaii.
- Clyde Musgrave is a technology and business development expert. His wide experience includes executive service at GTE/Verizon, Sarnoff Labs, Efficient Networks and General Electric. He is a decorated US Navy veteran, and has volunteered for several USAID projects which are helping the Macedonian economy in the technology and entrepreneurial development fields.
- Zhou Li is a young Chinese executive. She is head of advertising and communications agency China100, which attracts many prestigious clients in Beijing, including Adidas, McDonald’s, Pepsi, P&G, China Unicom, Microsoft, IBM, Nikon. BMW, Mercedes and others.