American Battle Monuments Commission
The American Battle Monuments Commission is "responsible for commemorating the work of American armed forces since World War I. Among its duties are constructing military burial grounds around the world and designing and constructing monuments." 
- General Frederick M. Franks, Jr., USA (Ret), Chairman
- Leslie Gromis Baker
- Reverend Chester L. Berryhill, Jr.
- Donald T. Bollinger
- James B. Culbertson
- James B. Francis, Jr.
- Brigadier General Jerry L. Laws, USA (Ret)
- Rear Admiral Thomas E. Morris, USN (Ret)
- Lieutenant General Carol A. Mutter, USMC (Ret)
- James M. Reynolds, III
- Brigadier General John W. Nicholson, USA (Ret), Secretary
- Zell Miller
- Commission Member Profiles.
- "Miller appointed to war monuments commission," Associated Press (CNN), August 10, 2005: "Former Georgia Sen. Zell Miller, who snubbed his Democratic Party and delivered a Republican keynote address for President Bush, is the White House's choice for a seat on the American Battle Monuments Commission. ... Miller fills a vacancy on the 12-member commission, which includes 11 commissioners and Secretary John Nicholson."