Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amy Branham, a member of Gold Star Families for Peace, is the mother of Sergeant Jeremy R. Smith.
- Sgt. Smith's "U.S. Army Reserve unit was activated in November 2003 and by February 2004 they were on their way to Iraq. Unfortunately, Jeremy died in a car accident outside of Ft. Hood five days before he was due to leave with his unit." 
Related SourceWatch Resources
By Amy Branham
- "Freedom Isn't Free," BuzzFlash, June 17, 2005.
- "Join With Me. Help me so that no more of America's sons and daughters get killed for an illegal and immoral war," BuzzFlash, July 26, 2005.
- "Peasants on the March to King George," antiwar.com, August 9, 2005.
- "Thank you, America! A Report from the Vigil in Crawford," BuzzFlash, August 9, 2005.
- "King George and National Security. Why is Cindy Sheehan a Threat to George on Thursday, but Not Today?" BuzzFlash, August 10, 2005.
Articles & Commentary
- "Houston Area Gold Star Mother Asks for Help in Exposing Entrapment," Houston Democrats, July 12, 2005.