Andrew Wilson "is a Research Fellow at the European Council on Foreign Relations and also a Senior Lecturer in Ukrainian Studies at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), University College London. He is also an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. He has published widely on politics and culture in independent Ukraine, Russia and Belarus, and on the comparative politics of democratisation in the post-Soviet states, especially its corruption by so-called ‘political technology’." 
- Senior Executive, Eurasia Foundation
- Ukraine’s Orange Revolution (Yale University Press, 2005)
- Virtual Politics: Faking Democracy in the Post-Soviet World (Yale University Press, 2005)
- The Ukrainians: Unexpected Nation (Yale University Press, 2000)
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Andrew Wilson, European Council on Foreign Relations, accessed February 3, 2008.