Anglovaal Mining Limited (Avmin) "is a South African mining and development company. Avmin is listed on the Johannesburg (share code: AIN) and London stock exchanges with a market capitalisation of around R4,2 billion.
"It focuses on developing above-average copper and cobalt, nickel, ferrous and precious metals mining and mineral-related assets and successfully exploiting mineral deposits by means of efficient, low-cost operations.
"The company's origins date back to 1933 when Anglovaal Limited was incorporated as a mining, finance and industrial holding company. In 1996, Anglovaal was split into two separate entities: a mining unit and an industrial holding company...
Accessed May 2010: 
- Rick Menell - Chairman - Appointed to the Board in 1994 and appointed Chairman in 2002.
- David Murray - Chief Executive Officer - Appointed to the Board in 2000.
- Kennedy Maxwell - Appointed to the Board in 1998
- Dave Barber - Appointed to the Board in 2002.
- Philip Baum - Appointed to the Board in 2002.
- Barry Davison - Appointed to the Board in 2002.
- Brian Frank - Appointed to the Board in 2001.
- Don Jowell - Appointed to the Board in 1999.
- Nir Livnat - Appointed to the Board in 2001.
- Roy McAlpine - Appointed to the Board in 1998.
- William Nairn - Appointed to the Board in 2002 as an alternate director.
- Morley Nkosi - Appointed to the Board in 1998.
Senior Management (2003)
Accessed May 2010: 
- Rick Menell - Chairman
- David Murray + Chief executive officer
- Doug Campbell +* Chief Financial Officer
- Graham Emmett * Vice President: Human Resources
- Freddie Human * Vice president: safety, health and environment
- Julian Gwillim +* Vice President: corporate development
- Gerhard Potgieter * Senior vice president: SA operations
- Gerry Robbertze * Senior vice president: technical services
- Jan Steenkamp +* Chief Operating Officer
- Thys Uys * Vice president: technical services
- Arne Lewis * Vice President: Operations
- Bryan Broekman * Senior Vice President: Ferrous Metals
- Graham Butler - Vice president: Ferrous metals
- Ebrahim Takolia - General manager: Investor Relations
- John Kilani - General manager: Safety, health & environment
- Teboho Mahuma - General manager: Government relations & Communications
(+Members of the chief executive's committee *Members of the Operation's Committee )