HRH The Princess Royal
HRH The Princess Royal "is the Patron of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.
"Admiring her spirit, Gerald Durrell approached the young Princess to invite her to be the Trust’s Patron in 1972.
"The Princess agreed to take on the role, with one condition – that the Trust make the role a demanding one! Gerald Durrell did not need asking twice! From this time on, The Princess Royal has worked tirelessly on behalf of Durrell, visiting its headquarters in Jersey every couple of years.
"She has also visited many of the Trust’s overseas projects and students who have trained in Jersey at the Trust’s International Training Centre, in countries including Belize, Mauritius, Brazil and Madagascar." 
- President, Victim Support
- President, Save the Children UK
- Director, London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games 
- Patron, National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux
- Patron, Butler Trust
- Patron, Whitley Fund for Nature
- Patron, Opportunity International UK 
- Patron, Transaid
- The Princess Royal Trust for Carers
- Patron, British Nutrition Foundation