Anne Morse is a senior writer at the Wilberforce Forum in Reston, VA, as well as senior writer for Charles Colson's Prison Fellowship Ministries daily radio program BreakPoint. She has been writing and editing BreakPoint radio commentaries and columns with Colson since 1993, and, in 1997, she and Colson "co-authored an award-winning collection of BreakPoint commentaries called Burden of Truth." In 2004, Colson and Morse co-authored the "How Now Shall We Live? devotional.
Morse is a frequent contributor to National Review Online, and has also written for World magazine, Boundless, Beliefnet, and Regeneration Quarterly. Her review of Christina Hoff Sommers’s book, The War Against Boys, was given a first place Evangelical Press Association Award in the category of critical review. 
In the February 2002, "A family man in the White House," Morse wrote for Conservatism magazine: 
- The best thing about President Bush's family policy is that he doesn't have an office in the West Wing labelled 'Office of Family Policy' manned by a scary-looking blonde who thinks 'it takes a village' (that is, a gang of Washington feminists) to raise other people's children. Instead, Bush's policy towards American families is found in the warp and woof of programs not specifically labelled 'family policy', but which do a great deal to actually help them. The tax relief we received last summer (a $600 check for joint filers) meant THIS family could pay off bills and buy school clothes for our kids - which is also how most other Americans say they spent the money. The passage of Bush's education reform package - although badly weakened by Democrats - is a weapon in the hands of poor families to force their children's appalling schools to improve - or else.
- Perhaps best of all, since September 11, 2001, the president has given our kids a chance to see how a Real Man behaves in the Oval Office when a crisis strikes: with courage and compassion, grace and guts.
- Bush administration propaganda and disinformation
- Bush administration smear campaigns
- Bush lies and deceptions
- manufactured journalism
- mucky media
- Rathergate: Sumner M. Redstone, George W. Bush & CBS
- religion and empire
- religion-in-prison movement
- Charles "Chuck" Colson and Anne Morse, "Burden of Truth: Defending the Truth in an Age of Unbelief" ISBN 0842301909, Tyndale Publishing House, 1998.
- Archive: Articles published by Beliefnet.
- Archive: Articles published by Boundless Webzine.
- Columns by Chuck Colson with Anne Morse in Christianity Today.
- The Veritas Forum ceased publication of re:generation Quarterly Spring 2003.. Archived Anne Morse articles from the former website www.regenerator.com are available by subscription to ChristianityTodayLibrary.com.
- "View from the Axis. COVER STORY: Critics deride the 'axis of evil' rhetoric but eyewitnesses know better. In North Korea, evil only begins to describe the everyday horror of life under 'Dear Leader' Kim Jong II," World Magazine, March 1, 2002; also available on Center for Security Policy website.
- "Three Years Later: How Safe Do We Feel?," Family Security Matters, May/June 2002.
- "Eyewitness to the Axis of Evil," World Magazine; reprinted Good News Magazine, May/June 2002.
- "View from the Axis. Life in North Korea," 'World Magazine, May 9, 2002; 'BreakPoint, May 13, 2002.
- "Fear of commitment (Immigration)," World Magazine, February 1, 2003: "Leading academics and immigration lawyers want to drop the requirement that new citizens renounce allegiance to foreign nations and pledge allegiance to the United States."
- "The Abolitionist. Fighting Modern-Day Sexual Slavery," World Magazine, March 13, 2003; reprinted by Prison Fellowship.
- "They Call It Art. The last acceptable prejudice?," National Review Online, May 30, 2003: "Princeton University has discovered an acceptable way to engage in hate speech, bigotry, and slander: Just label it 'art'.".
- Chuck Colson with Anne Morse, "Sowing Confusion. One small ruling for Texas; one giant leap into the cultural abyss," Christianity Today, October 2003. re gay marriage.
- "Christmas in Romania," National Review Online, December 23, 2003.
- "Mothers Against Tolerating Terror," Independent Women's Forum, March 4, 2004; Townhall.com, March 7, 2004.
- "[Competing with Cheating,"] BreakPoint WorldView, July/August 2004.
- "The First Rathergate. The CBS anchor’s precarious relationship with the truth," National Review Online, September 15, 2004.
- Chuck Colson with Anne Morse, "The Moral Home Front. America's increasing decadence is giving aid and comfort to Muslim terrorists," Christianity Today, October 2004.
- "Unfit & Unwelcome. What our troops think of Kerry," National Review Online, October 31, 2004.
- Chuck Colson with Anne Morse, "The New Civil War. Christians must be driven by the common good, not by any ideology," Christianity Today, February 2005.