He has previously worked as a television and radio reporter, and as producer for major television news programs including 60 Minutes.
Mr McClellan was hired by the managers of the Beaconsfield Mine following an incident in 2006 where one miner died and two others were trapped underground.
In 2012 he represented political staffer James Ashby in a sexual harrassment case against MP Peter Slipper.
- 'Credentials' page at AMC Media
- Spin Doctor RSS Feed
- Media circus comes digging for gold, The Sydney Morning Herald, May 4, 2006.
- Maris Beck, Ex-DJs publicist reticent on offer, The Age, August 9, 2010
- Susannah Moran, DJs sexual harassment case has the minders in a spin, The Australian, October 4, 2010
- Stephanie Peatling, Where is the sympathy for James Ashby?, Daily Life, April 23, 2012