Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fugitive Profile for Anthony Moscatiello, America's Most Wanted. Captured September 26, 2005.
- See "The Boulis Timeline" posted September 28, 2005, by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- Wanda J. DeMarzo and Jay Weaver, "4 years later, 3 jailed in Boulis murder case. Police charged three men in the 2001 shooting death of Gus Boulis. Two have ties to the man who led the purchase of SunCruz Casinos from Boulis, police said," Miami Herald, September 28, 2005.
- Dan Christensen, "More arrests expected in Boulis case," Miami Herald, September 28, 2005: "Police say one is a John Gotti associate, the second a gangster wannabe, the third a gofer. All have been charged in one of Broward County's most baffling crimes."
- Fred Grimm, "Mob-style hit here reminiscent of bad old Vegas," Miami Herald, September 29, 2005.
- Wanda J. DeMarzo and Evan S. Benn, "Records show start of alleged Boulis plot," Miami Herald, September 29, 2005: "Newly released court records introduced a new player into the Gus Boulis murder saga. It is a man -- as yet uncharged -- who allegedly was solicited to kill the gambling tycoon."
- Jon Burstein, Tonya Alanez, and Sean Gardiner, "Man held in Boulis slaying incriminates fellow suspects," Sun-Sentinel (South Florida), November 24, 2005: "Moscatiello incriminated his two co-defendants in the Boulis murder case, saying they both told him they carried out the hit on the business tycoon. ... Moscatiello, 67, said Fiorillo also told him that Ferrari ordered the hit after getting a call from New York businessman Adam Kidan, according to court filings. Kidan had been fighting with Boulis for control of SunCruz Casino, a cruise ship gambling operation based out of Dania Beach."