Arab Association for Human Rights
The Arab Association for Human Rights (HRA) "was established in 1988 and registered as a non-profit organisation in Israel in 1990. At the moment, the HRA has four full-time and two part-time local staff, two part-time local volunteers, two full-time international interns, and six student facilitators. It is governed by a board of seven and supervised by a General Assembly. Our mandate is the protection and promotion of international human-rights standards of the Palestinian Arab minority in Israel." 
"The following funding partners gave generously to our projects in 2004: 
- ICCO – Interchurch Organization for Development Cooperation
- Global Ministries of the Uniting Protestant Churches in the Netherlands, Africa-Middle East Desk
- FCO – Human Rights Project Fund of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office through the British Embassy
- CCFD – Comité Catholique Contre la Faim et pour le Développment
- Moriah Fund
- Welfare Association
- United States Institute of Peace
- Irish Government through the Christian Aid/ Development Cooperation Ireland Multi Annual Partnership Scheme (MAPS)
Accessed October 2007: 
- Mohammed Zeidan - Full-time Executive Director and Director of International Advocacy Programme.
- Bilal Ibrahim - Full-time Director of Human and Civil Rights Education Programme.
- Tarek Ibrahim - Full-time Director of Research and Reporting.
Accessed October 2007: 
- Khalid Zuabi (Chairperson), An advocate with private practice in Nazareth. One of HRA's founders. Responsible for representing the HRA before local organisations, working with the Director to ensure the implementation of HRA's programmes and follow up on board decisions, and coordinating relations between staff and board.
- Salim Wakeem, One of HRA's founders. Advocate in the field of human rights, specialising in land and planning cases and representing political prisoners. Private practice in Nahariya
- Ibtisam Mualim, Pharmacist and Advocate. Community activist in Nazareth.
- Aubead Zuabi, One of HRA's founders. He is an Advocate.
- Tarek Saleh, Started as a facilitator, now he is an Advocate.
- Muanes Khouri, An advocate
Resources and articles
- Palestinian Committee for the Protection of Human Rights and the Environment
- Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network
- About the HRA, Arab Association for Human Rights, accessed October 9, 2007.
- Funders, Arab Association for Human Rights, accessed October 9, 2007.
- 1997 Annual Report, Ford Foundation, accessed October 9, 2007.
- HRA Staff, Arab Association for Human Rights, accessed October 9, 2007.
- Board Members, Arab Association for Human Rights, accessed October 9, 2007.
- Jonathan Cook, "War Crimes Airbrushed from History: Evidence of Israeli "Cowardly Blending" Comes to Light", Counterpunch, January 4, 2008.