Arnold Tsunga www.crisiszimbabwe.org
"Arnold Tsunga is the Director of the Africa Regional Programme of the International Commission of Jurists, as well as the Executive Director of Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) and the acting Executive Secretary of the Law Society of Zimbabwe (LSZ).He served as a Humphrey Fellow at the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota. In 2006, he was awarded the Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders and he was honered as a Human Rights Defender in 2006 by Human Rights Watch." 
- Director, Lawyers for Human Rights
- 2006 Winner of the Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders 
- Vice President, International Federation for Human Rights 
Resources and articles
- Directors, Lawyers for Human Rights, accessed April 9, 2010.
- Winners of the Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders, Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders, accessed August 14, 2007.
- Bureau international, International Federation for Human Rights, accessed October 9, 2007.