"We are one of the largest providers of passenger transport in Europe. Our buses and trains provide more than 1.5 billion passenger journeys a year. In August 2010, Arriva was acquired by Deutsche Bahn, one of the world’s leading passenger and logistics service providers.
- David Martin (UK) - Chief executive
- Michael Barker, "Sack Arriva", Thoughts of a Leicester Socialist, June 16, 2013.
Resources and articles
- Wendy Alexander
- Sir Richard Broadbent
- Steve Williams
- Nick Buckles - former board member
- Steve Clayton - former board member
- Bob Davies - former chief executive
- David Martin - former chief executive
- Michael J. Allen
- David Martin (UK)
- Steve Lonsdale
- Jonathan Haslam
- Richard Lutz
- NSL Ltd
- East Midlands Ambulance Service
- Angie Risley
- Robin Pointon - former commerical manager
- Arriva Overview, organizational web page, accessed June 26, 2012.