- "Aruna Gujral is half Italian and half Indian and she holds a Master Degree in International and Diplomatic Sciences and a Master Degree in Project Management and Design. She has been working for FAO since 2006 serving mainly as Policy-External Relations Officer/Consultant. In October 2008 Aruna joined [the Global Partnership Initiative for Plant Breeding Capacity Building (GIPB)] team within AGP division and, from October 2008 to April 2009, she has been in charge of the coordination and implementation of various advocacy and awareness activities particularly through the creation and dissemination of multi-lingual materials aimed at getting partners and policy-makers familiar with GIPB as a global partnership platform and as a repository of plant breeding capacity knowledge."
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Global Partnership Initiative for Plant Breeding Capacity Building
- U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization
- FAO Plant Production and Protection Division
- Team and Contributors, Accessed October 28, 2011.