Australian Cancer Research Foundation
The Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF) "is dedicated to helping find a cure for cancer through the continued support of world-class research in Australia.
Established in 1984 by the late Sir Peter Abeles, the Foundation has evolved into one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations. In 20 years we have raised over $40 million to support leading edge Australian research initiatives, ensuring our country remains at the forefront of global cancer research." 
Accessed May 2008: 
- The late Sir Peter Abeles AC, Founding Chairman
- A John Boettcher OAM ACRF Director since June 18, 1984.
- Greg J. Camm MBS (Melb), BBus (Monash), CPA. ACRF Director since December 6, 2000.
- Timothy B. I. Crommelin B Comm, University of QLD. Advanced Management Program, University of Hawaii. ACRF Director since March 29, 2000.
- Carrillo B. Gantner AO BA, University of Melbourne. Master Fine Arts, Stanford. Grad Dip Arts Admin, Harvard. ACRF Director since December 6, 2000.
- Stephen Gerlach ACRF Director since November 15, 1996.
- Peter Jones LLB, University of Technology, Sydney. BSurv, University of NSW. ACRF Director since June 2, 2005.
- [[Lady [Sonia] McMahon]] ACRF Director since June 18, 1984.
- James M. Millar B.Comm, University of NSW. ACRF Director since June 2, 2005.
- Simon J. Perrott BSc, University of Melbourne. MBA, Australian Graduate School of Management. ACRF Director since December 6, 2000.
- Stephen R. Rix BEc, University of Sydney. CA, FAICD. ACRF Director since 1 December 2005.
- Ian Turbott AO CMG CVO HonDLitt, University of Western Sydney. ACRF Director since June 18, 1984.
- John Yu AC Chair