Australian Environment Foundation's Inaugural Conference 2006
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Australian Environment Foundation convened its first inaugural conference (in its own name) in Brisbane on September 23 2006.
Scheduled speakers and the titles of their presentations are:
- Don Burke, AEF Chairman "Riding Change in a Populated World"
- Professor Mike Archer, Dean Science, University of New South Wales "The Revolution We Must Have"
- Dr Walter Starck, "Marine Resources and The Growing Cost of Precaution"
- Bob Brinsmeads, Founder Tropical Fruit World "Mother Nature Doesn’t Always Know Best"
- Tom Quirk "Uranium Birth to Death"
- Professor Peter Kanowski "Saving Australia’s Forests" (Panel)
- Jill Lewis, Executive Director, Timber Communities Australia "Saving Australia’s Forests" (Panel)
- Mark Poynter, Media Liaison Officer, Institute of Foresters (Vic) "Saving Australia’s Forests" (Panel)
- Professor Suri Ratnapala, TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland, "Environmentalism versus Constitutionalism"
- Dr Jennifer Marohasy, Senior Fellow IPA - "Why Australia Needs the Australian Environment Foundation"
- Michael Duffy - "Cash for Crises: The Greens-Media Business Partnership"