Australian Uranium Association
The Australian Uranium Association (AUA) was established in September 2006 as an industry lobby group representing uranium mining and exploration companies. The AUA will incorporate the Uranium Information Centre.
- Director - Bruce Larson
Accessed June 2009: 
- Dean Dalla Valle, Chief Operating Officer - Uranium Australia – BHP Billiton. MBA, Electrical Engineering.
- Michael K. Angwin - Executive Director, Australian Uranium Association from September 2006
- John Borshoff - Managing Director, Paladin Energy Ltd
- David A. Brunt - Director, Uranium Equities Ltd
- Gregory A Cochran
- Jennifer Parks - Regional Director-Australia Africa, Cameco Australia Ltd
- David C. Paterson - General Manager Business Development, ERA from October 2004; Business Development Executive, Rio Tinto plc 2001-2004
- Richard Phillips - Managing Director-Operations, Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd from 2006
- Philippe Portella - Areva Nc Ltd
- William Robinson B.Comm
- Richard G. Yeeles - Manager, Corporate Affairs, urankum Customer Sector Goup, BHP Billiton Ltd from July 2005
- Brendan O'Hara - Executive Chairman, Summit Resources Ltd
- Greg Hall - Managing Director, Toro Energy Ltd
- Leon Pretorius
- Dennis O'Neill - Managing Director, NuPower Resources Limited
- Robert Atkinson - Mining and Petroleum Engineering (Strathclyde University, Scotland).
- Dudley Isles - Vice President - Technical, Mitsubishi Development Ltd.
51 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3001
GPO Box 1649,
Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
Phone: (03) 9629 7744
Fax (03) 9629 7207
- Australian Uranium Association, "New Uranium Industry Organisation Formed", Media Release, September 26, 2006. (Pdf)
- "Uranium producers set up new lobby group", Sydney Morning Herald, September 26, 2006. (This is an AAP story).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, Australian Uranium Association, accessed June 1, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|