The Autism Group exists 'to raise awareness of issues affecting people with autism spectrum disorders, their families and carers; to raise parliamentary awareness of autism; to campaign for changes to government policy to benefit people with autism and improve the diagnosis of, and support for, people with autism spectrum disorders'
- Chair: Liz Blackman MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord Clement-Jones (LD)
- Vicechair: Stephen Hesford MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tim Loughton MP (Con)
- Secretary: Lord Astor of Hever (Con)
- Treasurer: Brian Cotter MP (LD)
- Contact: Ms Senay Camgoz , The National Autistic Society, 393 City Road, London EC1V 1NG. Tel: 020 7903 3769
The National Autistic Society provides secretarial assistance by arranging speakers, distributing briefing notes, and taking and distributing minutes.
Senay Camgoz, The National Autistic Society
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)