(Redirected from Autism Speaks)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Autistica funds pioneering medical research to understand the causes of autism, improve diagnosis, and develop new treatments and interventions. We are the UK’s leading autism medical research charity, and we are committed to funding translatable research that will make a difference to people’s lives."  Autistica, formerly known as Autism Speaks UK.
- Christine Swabey, Chief Executive
- Simon Wallace, Research Director
- Olivia Curno, Head of Fundraising and Communications
- Dame Stephanie Shirley, Founder and President.
- Sir Michael Rutter, Patron
Accessed December 2013: 
- Edward Chandler, Peter Johns, Fred Cohen (Austism), Alison Hardy, James Lowe, David Morgan (Austism), Dame Bridget Ogilvie, Jude Ragan, David Reeves