BR McCaffrey Associates, LLC
BR McCaffrey Associates LLC according to its website "provides strategic, analytic, and advocacy consulting services to businesses, non-profits, governments, and international organizations. We also work with clients to generate investment or non-profit funding. Our purpose is to get specified results for clients who want action. On a retainer basis, McCaffrey Associates provides strategic planning support to client CEOs, Board Chairmen, and senior corporate leadership. We will help build linkages between government and private sector clients; design public relations, media, advertising and legislative strategies; and provide client specific analysis of U.S. and international political and economic issues. McCaffrey Associates will also undertake on a success fee basis to shape client business and investment partnerships. BR McCaffrey Associates LLC will not engage in activities that would require us to register as an agent of any foreign government."
Website and Contact
2900 South Quincy Street, Suite 300A
Arlington, VA 22206
- From the website: "If you are a member of the media and would like to interview General McCaffrey, please contact us by email at email@example.com.If you would like to schedule an appointment with General McCaffrey, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All scheduling requests must be in writing.For information on BR McCaffrey Associates LLC and General McCaffrey, please contact us by email at email@example.com.To contact General McCaffrey directly please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org "
From the website, as of December 2008:
- Melissa Henson, Executive Assistant
- Kate Salter, Special Assistant
- Jill McCaffrey, Human Resources Director
- Karen Johnson, Financial Manager
- Stacy Martin, Systems Administrator
No list of clients appears on the website. However, in November 2008 New York Times reporter David Barstow identified some clients as:
- Defense Solutions 
- DynCorp International, with whom McCaffrey has a profit-sharing agreement
- Global Linguist Solutions, DynCorp subsidiary 
- Veritas, owns Dyncorp 
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- David Barstow, One Man's Military-Industrial-Media Complex, New York Times, November 28, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|