(Redirected from BT Group plc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
British Telecom, now known as BT Group plc is the privatized telecommunications operator for the United Kingdom, and currently provides the majority of fixed line and broadband internet services in the UK. BT Group also currently operates in more than 170 countries, with more than a third of its revenue now coming from its Global Services division. 
- Sir Michael Rake- Chairman
- Ian Livingston- Chief executive
- Tony Chanmugam- Group finance director
- Hanif Lalani-Chief executive, BT Global Services
- Gavin Patterson- Chief Executive of BT Retail 
Non-Executive Board Members
- Maarten van den Bergh-Deputy Chairman, Non-Executive Director
- Carl G. Symon-Non-Executive Director
- Clayton Brendish-Non-Executive Director
- Phil Hodkinson-Non-Executive Director
- Deborah Lathen-Non-Executive Director
- Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt MP-Non-Executive Director
- Eric Daniels-Non-Executive Director
- Tony Ball-Non-Executive Director
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- BT Group Pervasive ICT Research Centre
- Peter Bonfield - former chief executive
- Helen Alexander - former board member
- Philip Hampton
- Anthony Greener -former deputy chair
- Stephen Pettit
- Simon Jones (BT)
- Isabel Hudson
- Iain Conn
- ↑ BT Group PLC Annual Report 2008, accessed June 22, 2009.
- ↑ BT Group Around the World, accessed June 22, 2009.
- ↑ Board Members, accessed June 22, 2009.
- ↑ Non-directors Index, accessed June 22, 2009.