Back Care APPG
The Back Care Group exists 'to raise awareness amongst parliamentarians of back pain and muscular-skeletal conditions; to provide a forum for the exchange of information and briefing from professionals in the field; and to raise awareness amongst policy makers and practitioners'
- Chair: Paul Burstow MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Janet Dean MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Christopher Chope MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Rev Martin Smyth MP (UUP)
- Contact: Ms Pamela Dow , AS Biss & Co, 100 Rochester Row, London SW1P 1JP. Tel: 020 7312 6706
AS Biss & Co provides administrative assistance (organisation of speakers for meetings, mailings to group members) on behalf of Backcare (national organisation for healthy backs).
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)