Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Bar Group exists 'to promote parliamentary understanding of legal and home affairs issues'
- Chair: Ross Cranston MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Edward Garnier MP (Con)
- Vicechair: David Lammy MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Tony Baldry MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Lord Goodhart (LD)
- Contact: Ms Elizabeth Jackman , Weber Shandwick, Fox Court, 14 Gray s Inn Road, London WC1X 8WS. Tel: 020 7067 0304
Weber Shandwick (public affairs company), on behalf of the General Council of the Bar, acts as the group's secretariat.
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)