Barbara L. Valocore
"Barbara Valocore spent most of her life as a performing artist in New York and Los Angeles until the early 1990's when she had the opportunity in 1992 to found The Lifebridge Foundation with her father, Paul Hancock, an early cable television pioneer. Since then, Lifebridge has funded cutting edge and visionary projects untouched by most small family foundations. Dedicated to promoting the concept of the interconnectedness of all life and one humanity, Lifebridge is associated with the Department of Public Information of the United Nations, owns a "green" retreat facility in the Hudson Valley and convenes occasional meetings on a wide variety of spiritual topics. Barbara is the current Co-convener of the Spiritual Caucus of the United Nations in New York." 
Her husband is Steve Nation.
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network
- Founding Advisory Council, Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) 
- Council of Trustees, Temple of Understanding 
Resources and articles
- Lifebridge Foundation History, organizational web page, accessed April 20, 2012.
- Kosmos Journal Barbara Valocore, organizational web page, accessed April 20, 2012.
- Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY) Council, organizational web page, accessed May 4, 2012.
- Temple of Understanding Council of Trustees, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.