Baroness Sally Hamwee
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Sally was appointed a Life Peer in 1991. She is a member of the Council of Management (and past chair) of Refuge and is President of the Town and Country Planning Association. Sally was Councillor for the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames from 1978 to 1998 and, from 1986 to 1994, she was chair of the London Planning Advisory Committee. She maintains a connection with Clintons, the West End solicitors specialising in media and entertainment, in which she was a partner for many years.
"Sally had various responsibilities during her time as a member of the GLA. She was Chair of the London Assembly, Budget Committee, Scrutiny Management Committee, Reaching Out Investigative Committee. She was Deputy Chair of Spatial Development Strategy Investigative Committee. Sally was also a member of the Economic Development Committee, Transport Policy and Spatial Development Policy Committee, GLA Elections Investigative Committee, Regeneration Funding Investigative Committee and Cultural Strategy Group.
"Sally's key issues and concerns are Environment, Equalities and Social Justice, Housing, Planning and the Constitution. She is currently Co-Chair of the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party Committee on Home Affairs, Justice and Equalities (Home Office)."
- Vice President, Campaign for National Parks
- Green Alliance: Individual Members
- Member, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration 
- Advisory Board, Centre for Public Scrutiny 
Resources and articles
- ↑ libdems.org.uk Baroness Sally Hamwee, organizational web page, accessed April 15, 2012.
- ↑ All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration Members, organizational web page, accessed May 3, 2013.
- ↑ Centre for Public Scrutiny Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed January 10, 2015 .