Becky Johnson was long employed by Fleishman-Hillard working on food issues public relations, but as of May, 2006, was with Anderson, Kisner Fallon Public Relations, working on a food industry campaign to attack Fast Food Nation author, Eric Schlosser. Johnson appeared as the media contact on a media release announcing the launch of a campaign by Best Food Nation. 
Anderson Kisner Fallon Public Relations
118 Southwest Blvd. Ste. 300
Kansas City, MO
bjohnson AT akfpr.com
Other SourceWatch Resources
- The Food Industry Campaign to Undermine 'Chew On This'
- Best Food Nation
- Anderson, Kisner Fallon Public Relations
- Becky Johnson, et. al., "Targeting Hispanic Immigrants with Food Safety Communications", Association for Communication Excellence, 2001. USDA/CSREES funded this project.
- Becky Johnson, 'It's the Calories, Not the Carbs' Sets the Record Straight on Dieting, press release from Fleishman-Hillard, November 15, 2004
- "Kansas State University Career and Employment Fair", September 20, 2005.
- Becky Johnson, Food Groups Tell “Real Story” of Best Food Nation - Group Delivers Messages/Responds to Inaccuracies and Misinformation in New Book, Press Release, May 8, 2006
- John Stauber, Food Flack Nation Attacks Journalist Eric Schlosser, PRWatch.com, May 11, 2006
- Janet Adamy and Richard Gibson, Flak Over 'Fast Food Nation' U.S. Food Manufacturers Rally To Oppose a Film and a Book That Blame Them for Obesity, May 18, 2006.