Bill Bush, "a partner since 1977, is partner-in-charge of Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.'s New York office. His practice, a mix of general tax and business law, involves coordinating work for individual clients and institutional clients in the financial services, investment banking, investment advisor and publishing/broadcast industries.
"Additionally, Bill has represented a number of closely held and family controlled businesses, public and private, in such diverse industries as financial services, food services, pharmaceuticals, musical instruments and costume jewelry. Recently, he has also been active in advising several well-known artists in connection with their business and personal planning needs." 
- Trustee, Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting 
- The Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts, Director
- Metropolitan Club, New York City, Director
- Director, Bonner Foundation, Princeton, New Jersey
- Director, Joel Shapiro Foundation
- Director, Block Family Foundation