Book Aid International
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Book Aid International "increases access to books to support literacy, education and development in sub-Saharan Africa.
"We are an independent international NGO with over 50 years experience and a leader in the field of book provision to the developing world. We provide around half a million books to sub-Saharan Africa every year through our partners." 
- Director - Clive Nettleton
- Head of Operations - Rob Sarjant
- Head of Policy & Programmes - Joseph O'Reilly
- Head of Fundraising & Communications - Jacqui Scott
Accessed September 2008: 
- James Arnold-Baker - Chair
- Fergus Cass - Treasurer
- Richard Crabbe
- Carmelle Denning
- Geoffrey Guinness
- Kingo Mchombu
- Adan Mohamed
- Diana Rosenberg
- Philip Walters
- Roger Westbrook
- Tony Worthington
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ What we do, Book Aid International, accessed September 21, 2008.
- ↑ Trustees, Book Aid International, accessed September 21, 2008.