Brain Injury APPG
The Brain Injury Group exists 'to raise the profile of acquired brain injury and to lobby for improvements in support and services for people affected by acquired brain injury'
- Chair: Bob Russell MP (LD)
- Vicechair: David Cairns MP (Lab)
- Secretary: John Hayes MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr Graham Nickson , Headway The Brain Injury Association, 2 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9RA. Tel: 020 7841 0240
Headway - The Brain Injury Association provides administrative services (taking minutes, assisting with mailing, distributing information to members).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)