Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bram E. Buscher, Dr.
His areas of expertise are "Governance and politics in southern Africa", "Transfrontier conservation and wildlife", and "European Union and Dutch development policy".  See Publication list.
A critic of the Peace Parks Foundation.
- Büscher, Bram (in press). Transforming the Frontier. ‘Peace Parks’ and the Politics of Neoliberal Conservation in Southern Africa. Durham: Duke University Press.
- Büscher, Bram, Sian Sullivan, Katja Neves, Jim Igoe and Dan Brockington (2012, in press). Towards a Synthesized Critique of Neoliberal Biodiversity Conservation. Capitalism, Nature Socialism 23, 2.
- Arsel, Murat and Bram Büscher (2012, in press). Nature™ Inc: Changes and continuities in neoliberal conservation and market-based environmental policy. Development & Change 43, 1.
- Büscher, Bram (2011). The Neoliberalisation of Nature in Africa. In: Ton Dietz, Kjell Havnevik, Mayke Kaag & Terje Ostigard (eds.). New Topographies of Power? Africa Negotiating an Emerging Multi-polar World. Leiden: Brill, pp. 84-109.
- Büscher, Bram and Wolfram Dressler (2007). Linking Neoprotectionism and Environmental Governance: on the Rapidly Increasing Tensions Between Actors in the Environment-Development Nexus. Conservation and Society 5, 4: 586-611.
- Büscher, Bram and Webster Whande (2007). Whims of the Winds of Time? Contestations in Biodiversity Conservation and Protected Areas Management. Conservation and Society 5, 1: 22-43.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Bram Buscher, Centre for International Cooperation, accessed October 19, 2008.