Breast Cancer APPG
The Breast Cancer Group exists 'to provide a forum for MPs and Peers to discuss breast cancer related issues and to raise particular issues of concern with government or other policy makers'
- Jointchair: Patsy Calton MP (LD)
- Jointchair: Marion Roe MP (Con)
- Jointchair: Alice Mahon MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Anne Campbell MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Vicki Nash , Breakthrough Breast Cancer, 3rd Floor, Kingsway House, 103 Kingsway, London WC2B 6QX. Tel: 020 7557 6635
Breakthrough Breast Cancer provides administrative assistance (booking rooms and speakers, circulating correspondence to members).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)