Breast Cancer Awareness Network
The Breast Cancer Awareness Network is an Australian patient group.
In August 2006 the the groups chief executive, Lyn Swinburne, publicly called on the Federal Cabinet to approve the listing of Herceptin for the treatment of early-stage breast cancer. "The power is in your hands to give these women, some of whom have young children, the best chance of survival," she said. 
- Lyn Swinburne, Chief Executive
- Terri Smith National Policy & Advocacy Manager
- Julie Hassard National Program Manager
- Kirsten Pilatti, National Communications and Marketing Manager
293 Camberwell Rd
Camberwell Vic 3124
Phone: (03) 9805 2500
Free call: 1800 500 258
Facsimile: (03) 9805 2599
Email: beacon AT bcna.org.au
- Misha Schubert and Michelle Grattan, "Breast cancer drug Herceptin to win subsidy", The Age, August 21, 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|