Brendan Blomeley is the Corporate Affairs Manager for the Federal Hotels since November 2000, a tourism business with extensive operations in Tasmania. Blomeley is a member of the Tasmanian Division of the Liberal Party of Australia and reported as being close to Eric Abetz, a leader of the division's right-wing faction.
In 2000 Blomeley was elected as an alderman to Clarence City Council at the age of 25. He resigned from the council in July 2008.
Articles and Resources
- "Brendan Blomeley", Variety Australia, accessed July 2008.
- Sue Neales, "Preselection fight turns dirty", The Mercury, February 17, 2007.
- "Blomeley to resign from council", ABC News, July 16, 2008.
- Sue Neales, "Blomeley quits Clarence council", The Mercury, July 17, 2008.
- Michale Aird, "Ideas, Action And Opportunity – Budget Overview", Media Release, June 12, 2008.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|