British American Business Council
"The BABC is the largest transatlantic business network, with 23 chapters -- and 2,500 member companies, including many of the world's largest multinationals -- based in major business centers throughout North America and the United Kingdom. " 
Accessed August 2012: 
- PRESIDENT - Ven Kocaj, Deloitte.
- VICE PRESIDENT - Simon Talling-Smith, British Airways plc.
- CHAIRMAN - Robin Hayes, JetBlue Airways
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Richard Fursland, British-American Business Council
- TREASURER - Saul Caisman, KPMG
- LEGAL COUNSEL - Kristen Verderame, Booz Allen Hamilton
- MIDWEST - Saul Caisman, KPMG
- NORTHEAST - John Tunstall, Florin Pensions LLC
- WEST - Kathleen Kimura, Tokyo Express Co., Inc.
- SOUTHEAST - Derrick Surratt, British Airways plc.
- UNITED KINGDOM - Steven Allen, Mills & Reeve LLP
- Trade Policy - Jeffries Briginshaw, BritishAmerican Business, London
- Benchmarking - David Kay, DrinkerBiddleGardnerCarton
- Transatlantic Business Conference 2013 - Steven Allen, Mills & Reeve LLP
- BAGOL - Bruce Lowe, Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, LLP
- Greg Cinnamon - Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- John Hancock
- Becci Himes - British American Business Council - Houston
- John Kuykendall - Benefits Solutions Company
- Christopher Lombardi - Raytheon International Inc.
- Iain McMillan - Scottish North American Business Council
- Wendy Mendenhall - BritishAmerican Business, NY
- Tom Stevens - Stevens & Associates
Resources and articles
- Meyer Feldberg
- Robert E. Diamond, Jr.
- David H. Komansky
- Chairman of International Advisory Board, Sir Martin Sorrell