"Britvic plc is one of Europe's leading soft drinks companies, with an enviable portfolio of market leading brands, such as Robinsons, J2O, Fruit Shoot, Tango and drench in GB, MiWadi, Club and Ballygowan in Ireland, and Teisseire, Fruite and Pressade in France. We also have exclusive bottling agreements with PepsiCo in the UK and Ireland for global brands such as Pepsi and 7Up." 
Accessed August 2012: 
- Gerald Corbett has been Non-Executive Chairman of the Company since 24 November 2005
- Paul Moody became Chief Executive upon the Company's flotation in December 2005
- John Gibney was appointed Finance Director in 199
- Ben Gordon was appointed a Non-Executive Director on 15 April 2008.
- Joanne Averiss was appointed a Non-Executive Director on 18 November 2005 and is the PepsiCo Nominee Director.
- Michael Shallow was appointed a Non-Executive Director on 24 November 2005
- Bob Ivell was appointed a Non-Executive Director on 24 November 2005