Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
According to their website: 
- Ray Dawson - Chair; with Albemarle Corporation, Brussels
- Lawrie McLaren - Program Director; with Burson-Marsteller, Brussels
- John R. Kyte - US Regulatory Affairs support; with Burson-Marsteller, Washington D.C.
- Klaus Rothenbacher - Science Program Manager, Brussels
- Jelle Frolich - Product Stewardship Manager, Brussels
In Brussels BSEF operates out of the same building as BM. On its website it lists the Washington D.C. office of BM as its contact address.
118 Avenue de Cortenbergh
Tel. +32 2 733 93 70
Fax. +32 2 735 60 63
E-mail: mail AT bsef.com
BSEF US Regulatory Affairs support:
John R. Kyte
1801 K Street, NW Suite 1000-L
Washington, D.C. - USA
Tel : +1.202 530 4847
Fax : +1.202 530 4500
E-mail : John_Kyte AT was.bm.com
- "House of Mirrors: Burson-Marsteller Brussels lobbying for the bromine industry," Corporate Europe Observatory, January 2005.
- Barbara Gunnell, "In Brussels, the lobbyocracy rules", The New Statesman, February 7, 2005.