Bruce Rabb is Counsel to the New York based law firm of Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP.
"He received an AB from Harvard College, a Certificat d'Études Politiques from the Institut d'Études Politiques in Paris and an LL.B. from Columbia Law School. He practiced law through most of his career with the exception of the years 1969-1970 when he served as Staff Assistant to the President of the United States."
"He serves on the Supervisory Board of Agora, SA, a publicly traded company in Poland. Agora publishes Gazeta Wyborcza, the largest circulation quality newspaper in Poland."  "In the period 1993 - 1998 he was a member of the Supervisory Board of Agora - Gazeta Sp. z o.o. and Agora - Druk Sp. z o.o. the legal predecessors of Agora SA. 
"He currently serves on the Boards of several charitable and public interest organizations, including Human Rights Watch , Sustainable South Bronx , the National Center for Law and Economic Justice , Rwanda Community Works , National Economic and Social Rights Initiative , Cinereach  and the Sabre Foundation . He also serves on the National Council of Human Rights First and the Advisory Council of Doctors of the World USA. 
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member, Council on International Affairs; Chair, *Committee on International Law, 1992-1995; other committees include Federal Legislation, International Trade, Civil Rights, International Human Rights, and Legal Education and Admission to the Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Law Institute
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Staff Assistant to President of the United States, 1969-1970
- Administrative Conference of the United States, Public member 1982-1986, 1989-1992, Special Counsel, 1987-1988
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Advisory Council, Doctors of the World, accessed December 18, 2007.
- NESRI profile