Building Societies and Financial Mutuals Group APPG
The Building Societies And Financial Mutuals Group Group exists 'to discuss and support building societies and financial mutuals'
- Chair: Adrian Bailey MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: John Butterfill MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Howard Flight MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Kelvin Hopkins MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Baroness Maddock (LD)
- Vice Chair: Lord Naseby (Con)
- Secretary: Peter Pike MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Bill O'Brien MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Christine Stewart Munro , Managing Director, CSM Parliamentary Consultants, 17 Dartmouth Street, London SW1H 9BL. Tel: 020 7222 9559.
Post of administrative secretary is primarily funded by the Building Societies Association. Building Societies Association met the cost of a joint reception held in April 2003 (registered May 2003). Mutual Life Offices Group met the cost of a briefing dinner held on 3 November 2003 (registered November 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)